Crock Pot Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Angel Hair Pasta
October 6, 2014
Since all but one burner is broken on my stovetop, I’ve been getting creative with my crockpot. When I planned to make Shrimp Fra Diavolo, my first thought was, “Seafood in the crock pot? Shrimp in the crock pot?!” I thought it was impossible.
I thought wrong.
With just 5 ingredients and 2 hours, you can make this delicious, spicy Italian seafood pasta dish in your crockpot. The best part: only one pot to clean from cooking.
Crockpot Shrimp Fra Diavolo
This spicy Italian seafood pasta dish can be made with one-pot clean up in your crockpot.
- 1 pound frozen de-tailed, deveined shrimp
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, dry
- 1.5 jars tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup red pepper flakes *** I’ve been told by readers this is a little too spicy for them! So, adjust according to your tastebuds. A tablespoon or 2 may be enough for you.
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- Line bottom of crockpot with sauce, add half of the crushed red pepper flakes and garlic. Next, add angel hair pasta layered with more sauce, then frozen shrimp, the rest of the crushed red pepper flakes and garlic, and the rest of the sauce.
2 hours, 5 minutes